We arrived early morning 3rd of August. Reception was very efficient and very helpful.
I have a skin condition that requires a room with a bath for the meds to work their best.
The room we were given was a shower room and not conducive to meds application.
Went to reception and explained the problem and they found us a room with bath and even moved the luggage for us when we were out enjoying the area. How helpful is that.
Next to the other reviewers :
For the ones that complain about the breakfasts.
The menu was very good and the choice great.
Hot Counter you can have :
Omelette : Every day a different flavour.
Bacon (continental type if you go abroad you would know this type)
Fried and boiled eggs
Mushrooms would be good.
Cold Counter :
6 types of ham
6 types of cheese
8 types of bread
Biscuits and cakes.
Butter and low fat spreads
4 types of fruit juice
Fresh grapefruit natural and blood fruits
Fresh fruit salad
4 types of cereal
Coffee or tea
To the chase, what are these people complaining about, nothing better to do maybe.
The whole experience was a delight and certainly merits it 4 stars for helpfulness, cleanliness, friendliness and food choice.
We would recommend this hotel to anybody with the only down side being the small pool area however the view was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a leading 4 star hotel in Malta. Situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, the hotel is placed within walking distance from public transport and other services including bars and restaurants, several shopping outlets, The Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sliema Ferries. With stunning views of the Sliema creek, Manoel Island and the unmistakable silhouette of the capital city Valletta, The Waterfront hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking comfort in exquisite surroundings. All of the 165 Hotel rooms and Suites are maintained to a very high standard and feature a balcony and an en suite or open plan bathroom. Rooms are also equipped with various amenities including private bathroom, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront hotel is also a popular venue for quality events and meetings in Malta. Our hotel is a perfect option for those getting married in Malta or are spending their honeymoon in Malta. The Waterfront Hotel offers dining options such as a buffet breakfast and dinner at the Regatta Restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Indoor Pool will also be undergoing extensive renovation works, and in view of the upcoming development of our Lido we shall offer complimentary transport and access to a neighboring Lido to ensure that our guests find the facilities they expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema