Have just returned from a 2 week holiday at the Waterfront Hotel. The hotel is in a lovely position with views of the harbour and Valleta. The Captain Morgan trips and the water taxi to Valleta are only a few minutes walk away. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff very friendly especially the bar staff. We were in room 718 it was very quiet and had good views of the harbour and Valletta. The only complaint was the air conditioning in the room was not very good and it became very hot in the room at night. We were only bed and breakfast after reading reviews on here about poor food. I'm glad of this as the breakfast was poor the choice of cereal was limited and it tasted like cheap cereal. There was limited fresh fruit and never any bananas. My husband had the cooked breakfast and was not impressed with that. There is a seperate restaurant called the Bassilico, we ate there most nights and the food was lovely the staff were always nice and the prices very reasonable. I would return to this hotel but it would be nice if they could improve on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a leading 4 star hotel in Malta. Situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, the hotel is placed within walking distance from public transport and other services including bars and restaurants, several shopping outlets, The Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sliema Ferries. With stunning views of the Sliema creek, Manoel Island and the unmistakable silhouette of the capital city Valletta, The Waterfront hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking comfort in exquisite surroundings. All of the 165 Hotel rooms and Suites are maintained to a very high standard and feature a balcony and an en suite or open plan bathroom. Rooms are also equipped with various amenities including private bathroom, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront hotel is also a popular venue for quality events and meetings in Malta. Our hotel is a perfect option for those getting married in Malta or are spending their honeymoon in Malta. The Waterfront Hotel offers dining options such as a buffet breakfast and dinner at the Regatta Restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Indoor Pool will also be undergoing extensive renovation works, and in view of the upcoming development of our Lido we shall offer complimentary transport and access to a neighboring Lido to ensure that our guests find the facilities they expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema