We stayed from 04/02/14 for 2 weeks. A very welcoming hotel and our special thankyou goes to Marvic Agius on the front desk. Definately a 4star, by Malta ratings. OK the breakfast menu didnt change but had so much choice for all appetites. Fabulous coffee machine- choose ur own type.:-). All self service - i.e. Get what YOU want
Evening meal: Some roast meats lacked flavour but the fish was great and fantastic veiws from the restuarant where breakfast is served too.
Omg. So much to choose n great ice cream. Room: Very clean and beds very comfortable. Pitty the sheets were too small, but I didnt have to make it next day! Pool area: Great veiws n the ability to be able to use it in their winter season was a very pleasant surprise. Transport: So many buses to go to Valleta at least every 10mins ( avoid peak times!) n then get a bus to anywhere on the island. A great bus infrastructure. Last year we hired a car n spent more time looking for road signs! Buy a 7day bus ticket for unlimited travel (6.5 euros). Also a Heritage Malta multipass is great value for £ if ur into the history of Malta. If ur going out for a picnic take a baguette from the Lotus Crown- turn right out of the hotel opposite the bus stop. Best we have ever had. Turn left to Nik Naks for owt else - next door.
Well definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a 4 star hotel situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, overlooking Sliema Creek, Manoel Island and the capital city, Valletta. Newly refurbished to a high standards, the hotel is just 150 meters away from the nearest bus stop and within walking distance from several bars, restaurants and shopping outlets in Sliema, The Plaza shopping mall and the Ferries. All rooms are stylishly designed and feature various amenities including, an en suite bathroom and balcony, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. WiFi is available for free in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront Hotel offers various dining options including buffet breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant, or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Waterfront Hotel also features an indoor swimming pool and outdoor lido. The Waterfront Hotel offers the best location, personalized service, and Maltese hospitality at its very best. The Waterfront Hotel provides a relaxed atmosphere to make your stay in Malta a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema