The hotel is facing east (at least on the entrance side), which makes possible that all mornings where there is no clouds, the sun will embrace you and get you out of bed. The view is very nice from the small balcony, you can breathe in the city which is waking up.
Even if the room was facing the street, I did not find it disturbingly noisy.
Rooms are not so big, but comfortable.
I have missed the vanity kit from the bathroom.
Some small shops are in the right vicinity of the hotel and you'll find the fancy ones further up the street.
Hotel also offers a variety of eating possibilities. I would recommend the Basilico restaurant.
Some people (waiter, reception) also speak Hungarian, which was a nice surprise for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a prime location along the Sliema seafront promenade, this new hotel has been developed to the highest standards of comfort and hygiene. Its location provides spectacular views of the Valletta harbour. This 4-star 116-roomed property features two restaurants, a lobby bar, a roof-top swimming pool with snack bar and a guest lounge. Each of the rooms is excellently finished, and features a balcony, an en suite bathroom, mini-bar, guest safe and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema