We spent a week at The Waterfront at the end of May. The location was excellent for the water-taxi and buses to Valetta and for trips around the harbour. The views from our rooms (712 & 704) were superb and the rooms themselves were spacious and very comfortable. Prior to our visit the reception staff had been extremely helpful in arranging rooms with great views and guided tours. Every query was answered efficiently. My husband was not well for several days and the hotel staff were extremely considerate and supportive. The hotel buffet was plentiful, varied and of good quality. Rooftop pool is small but very refreshing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a prime location along the Sliema seafront promenade, this new hotel has been developed to the highest standards of comfort and hygiene. Its location provides spectacular views of the Valletta harbour. This 4-star 116-roomed property features two restaurants, a lobby bar, a roof-top swimming pool with snack bar and a guest lounge. Each of the rooms is excellently finished, and features a balcony, an en suite bathroom, mini-bar, guest safe and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema