My wife & I stayed here for a week in June. From email questions I sent before going to checking out on the last day nothing was too much trouble for the staff who were
friendly & helpfull. We had room 504 which was a side sea view room towards the front of the hotel with great views from the balcony, the room was clean & comfortable & cleaned each day although on two occasions dirty towels were not replaced although the first time this was remedied after a call to reception, ghetto second time they never turned up but as this was our last evening we didn't bother asking again. The breakfast selection was very good, something for any taste. We ate at the star cafe a couple of times & the food was good but one evening our order was taken after 40 minutes waiting the waiter came to apologise that our order had not gone through to the kitchen, asked if we would like more drinks while waiting which we did. The food eventually arrived which was nice but not worth the wait or the price. On receiving the bill we were charged for the second drinks which I thought would have been complimentary given that we waited over an hour for our meals.
Overall a very nice hotel & would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a 4 star hotel situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, overlooking Sliema Creek, Manoel Island and the capital city, Valletta. Newly refurbished to a high standards, the hotel is just 150 meters away from the nearest bus stop and within walking distance from several bars, restaurants and shopping outlets in Sliema, The Plaza shopping mall and the Ferries. All rooms are stylishly designed and feature various amenities including, an en suite bathroom and balcony, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. WiFi is available for free in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront Hotel offers various dining options including buffet breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant, or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Waterfront Hotel also features an indoor swimming pool and outdoor lido. The Waterfront Hotel offers the best location, personalized service, and Maltese hospitality at its very best. The Waterfront Hotel provides a relaxed atmosphere to make your stay in Malta a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema