Stayed at the Waterfront Hotel for a couple of nights in January on business, and was very impressed with the level of Staff in the hotel. Arrived very late (after midnight) and was greeted with a friendly smile and checked in swiftly, i also had a lot of equipment with me for work over 100kg and the porters loaded and unloaded this for me throughout my stay from the left luggage.
The room was nice and had a view of the marina/harbour where excursions can be booked, also had a mini bar and air con, actually had the heating on as it was rather chilly. TV had various sattelite channels.
Was booked on a half boared basis (around 50euro special for jan) Breakfast and dinner was a standard buffet no complaints, but as with all buffet could get a bit tiresome over a time. There is a cafe/diner attached to the hotel which does pasta/pizza as well.
WIFI is available in the hotel (chargeable) and ther is a pool and terrace on the roof which was closed open april till oct i think.
Wouls definetly return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Hotel is a leading 4 star hotel in Malta. Situated in an excellent location along the Sliema promenade, the hotel is placed within walking distance from public transport and other services including bars and restaurants, several shopping outlets, The Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sliema Ferries. With stunning views of the Sliema creek, Manoel Island and the unmistakable silhouette of the capital city Valletta, The Waterfront hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking comfort in exquisite surroundings. All of the 165 Hotel rooms and Suites are maintained to a very high standard and feature a balcony and an en suite or open plan bathroom. Rooms are also equipped with various amenities including private bathroom, Cable TV, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Radio, Air Conditioning and Room Service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the hotel. The Waterfront hotel is also a popular venue for quality events and meetings in Malta. Our hotel is a perfect option for those getting married in Malta or are spending their honeymoon in Malta. The Waterfront Hotel offers dining options such as a buffet breakfast and dinner at the Regatta Restaurant or light snacks at the Lobby Bar. The Indoor Pool will also be undergoing extensive renovation works, and in view of the upcoming development of our Lido we shall offer complimentary transport and access to a neighboring Lido to ensure that our guests find the facilities they expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Malta
- Waterfront Hotel Sliema Malta
- The Waterfront Hotel Malta/Sliema