“Lunch time”

Ranked #23 of 194 Restaurants in Sliema
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: TEX MEX is Malta's ONLY authentic American Bar & Grill, having moved to our present Chic & Trendy venue on the Sliema Strand. TEX MEX offers an American style menu with some Mexican influence, with a choice of favourite TEX MEX dishes. Although always seasoned accordingly our menu is by no means hot & spicy in it's entirety except for items which are indicated so according to our chili pepper heat meter which allows you to heat up most dishes to your liking by means of specially imported chili peppers & ingredients. The revised menu includes all our classic favorites plus a wider selection of platters, appetizers, chicken, fish & pasta choices all prepared fresh to order whilst our fully stocked bar offers two for one on cocktails daily from 3:00 pm till 7:00 pm! Be it breakfast/brunch, lunch or late afternoon and evening meals the majority of our vast menu is offered all day long from noon with our favourite signature dishes being the Quality Fresh Prime Cut Steaks, Wagyu Burgers & Baby Back Ribs all island famous whilst offering excellent value for money. In fact TEX MEX is open all day hosting djs and live music on most nights. The ambience is the latest in design and decor, lively & pleasant also offering seafront patio dining. Surprise yourself as it is more then just a restaurant, not your cheap & cheerful local but an Uber Bar & Grill based on Quality offering cuisine on the upper echelons of casual dining utilising only the best & freshest of produce, a selection of brand, premium & top shelf spirits served from house level up also utilised in our exquisite cocktails, an array of over 100 wine varietals besides fusing into a lively club lounge ambient wise.
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I came across tex mex as I was looking for wifi and the had it. I ordered a chicken wrap at 6.95 which was very plain with little flavour so I decided to ask for a bit of sour cream which too a while to come. When I went to pay they charged me 2 euro for the smallest bit of sour cream which I was not happy about as the price for it wasn't listed. I don't think u would return.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My partner and I stumbled across this restaurant while waiting for a boat a trip. Pleasantly surprised. Food very large portions and good quality. service was brilliant. We ate here on the lunch time menu and would definitely go back for an evening meal.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Lovely hot food, served quickly in a great atmosphere. Reasonable price and great choice of cocktails which were buy one get one free before 7pm.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

My partner and I dined at Tex Mex for multiple times and I have to say that I was never disappointed! The food was always mouthwatering and the prices are very reasonable considering the size of the portion and the quality of food. The service is also excellent the waiters are all very helpful and one in particular ,if I remember correctly her name was Bernice, gave us a great service! She helped us choose our order and she was always very polite and helpful even though the restaurant was packed and she was very busy. A big well done to all the staff , I will definitely dine at Tex Mex again :)

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Went there last weekend and even though they wwere literally full up waiters served us with a smile!!! will def go there again!! food is superb! . keep it up!