“Very Italian!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ristorante con cucina tipicamente italiana e diverse specialita di carne e pesce...
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We ate here once and were downstairs - recommend you eat upstairs to avoid cigarette smoke floating in from smokers outside. The starter, caprese, was good, and we had a reasonable pasta/risotto main course. Lots of Italians were coming in and it is obviously very popular with them. I would consider eating here again but not on a special occasion. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank LDreviewer

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The service was friendly and efficient. The food was amazing and so "Italiano", would totally recommend this fine restaurant to everyone!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have been to Bellavista 3 times.
The first time i had a tagliata and grilled veg.It was excellent, i just didnt want it to finish.
It was so good that i went back a week later to have the same plate again but although the meat was nearly as good as the last time, the accompanying veg was disappointing.
I was convinced that it must have been a "bad day" for the kitchen so i decided to go again a third time.
This time i convinced my partner to orderd the same tagliata but wanted hers well done. When our plates arrived, my tagliata was acceptable but the veg was not grilled and the selection was limited to 2 types. Her Tagliata was well done but cold. When we complained, her plate was replaced by a burnt out ribeye. When we complained the second time, we were presented with the full bill and told that they will inform the chef.
I dont think i will go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great Italian atmosphere and delicious Italian dishes!! I strongly recommend the salads, the fish, pasta with salmon and pasta with mussels! The ingredients are fresh and the dishes are delicious. The Italian wines go very well with the food!!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, excellent food - we have tried quite a lot of things, different kind of fish and meat, everything was excellent! Thank you to the chef, very friendly and talented! I definitely recommend not only to people who are looking for Italian cuisine, the restaurant offers delicious mediterranean food for good price.

1  Thank Mag J