“Mothers day”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mothers day”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Booked for 4 + 2kids at 13:30pm,..Arrived on time and it took 15min for a waiter to arrive and ask if we ordered drinks etc. However,45min after head waiter took our order for the food including main course.With lots of patience we received starter at 16h, and main course followed at 16:30h.Manager didn't boder to appologise or offer smtg to keep us calm.Will never go to this spot again,..day spoiled 100%

1 Thank Goran T

Brooklyn, New York
“Terrible”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered "fresh italian tortelloni" which the owner boasted were imported from Italy and got cheap italian tortellini with tomato sauce that probably came out of a can.

2 Thank Jamie V
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I ordered a giant prawn cocktail which came with five large-ish prawns and red cabbage (salad?) and a bucket load of sauce. it's the worst meal I have had in a long time and I couldn't even finish it because there was so much sauce on it. However, my husband had tuna steak which he said was delicious. Choose carefully or don't bother... I would not go back

1 Thank Penelope S
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Mixed...”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I had a beautifully cooked tuna and black sesame, my wife had a giant prawn cocktail which unfortunately was basically 5 prawns and a bucketful of sauce. I loved mine, my wife hated hers... Please read other reviews as this place does seem to have some good points but also some bad.

Island of Malta, Malta
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Had an absolutely fabulous Sunday fish lunch. The antipasto degustazione consisted of an array of carpacci, fritto misto, cozze, and fish fillet pieces and could have been a meal in itself! The pastas were very tasty and abundant and the salmon too was truly delicious. All washed down with a lovely white wine from Calabria. It was a great fish meal the Italian way, with attentive and friendly service. Looking forward to our next visit!

• Visited March 2014