Wanting something different I booked an apartment talk about basic with no service. I will book a hotel from now on much more of a personal touch and staff on hand. Apartments that are self catering are fine if you like to do all the work while on holiday and have no thrills and the endless white apartments all look the same.
Dull and everything a holiday should not be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel is ideally situated on the seafront, just 100 meters away from Sliema. It offers a variety of rooms that have balconies with sea views, side sea views and inland views, which can accommodate up to four persons. All rooms have the necessary commodities one would need whilst on holiday. The hotel is just a short walk away from Sliema. Sliema is one of Malta's busiest shopping areas with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants to suit every desire. Just a short drive away from the hotel is the St Julian's / Paceville area, which is the hub of nightlife, which includes various clubs as well as restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Hotel And Apartments
- Bayview Hotel Sliema
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments Malta/Sliema
- Hotel Bayview Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Malta