I was staying in Bayview Hotel for one week with my BF and it was great!
The hotel is in nice and new, staffs were friendly and very helpful.
The bus-stop is just 5-minute walk across the road.
Our seaview apartment has a splendid view and it was cleaned everyday.
All in all, Bayview exceeds my expectation for a 3-star hotel and I will for sure stay at this hotel again for my next return trip to Malta :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel is ideally situated on the seafront, just 100 meters away from Sliema. It offers a variety of rooms that have balconies with sea views, side sea views and inland views, which can accommodate up to four persons. All rooms have the necessary commodities one would need whilst on holiday. The hotel is just a short walk away from Sliema. Sliema is one of Malta's busiest shopping areas with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants to suit every desire. Just a short drive away from the hotel is the St Julian's / Paceville area, which is the hub of nightlife, which includes various clubs as well as restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bayview Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Hotel And Apartments
- Bayview Hotel Sliema
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments Malta/Sliema
- Hotel Bayview Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Malta