Large room (albeit in the apartment complex with not great views).
No problems with any in-room appliances
Nice roof terrace
Excellent location (close to several bus stops and a 5-10 minute walk to the restaurants along Sliema's waterfront).
Rude staff, some with a poor grip of English and no notion of queueing/manners.
Gym/fitness room permanently closed during visit
Our original room was dingy with no balcony (as promised)
Arrival was disorganised and was a lengthy process, the luggage storage room was not at all secure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel is ideally situated on the seafront, just 100 meters away from Sliema. It offers a variety of rooms that have balconies with sea views, side sea views and inland views, which can accommodate up to four persons. All rooms have the necessary commodities one would need whilst on holiday. The hotel is just a short walk away from Sliema. Sliema is one of Malta's busiest shopping areas with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants to suit every desire. Just a short drive away from the hotel is the St Julian's / Paceville area, which is the hub of nightlife, which includes various clubs as well as restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bayview Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Hotel And Apartments
- Bayview Hotel Sliema
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments Malta/Sliema
- Hotel Bayview Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Malta