clean rooms, very friendly staff . Good roof terrace. staff did everything possible to help us and to make our stay perfect, eventhough I was in charge of a group of (polite and respectful) teenagers.
Very good breakfast for a 3star-hotel. Dinner was also very varied (meat, fish, pasta).
Good situation to visit MAlta (next to buses, boats, commercial centre). Rather quiet at night because not so many discos in the neighbourhood. Also a few cheap restaurants around the hotel.
I would certainly recommend this hotel and even come on a family trip to MAlta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites is perfectly situated on the Sliema Seafront, close to various bus stops and the Sliema Ferries, allowing easy access to some of Malta's hot spots. What's more, this superior three star hotel is within walking distance of Sliema Centre Shopping hub and the Sliema promenade which is very popular for its cafes, restaurants, shops and bars to relax and soak up the sun. Enjoy browsing the web free of charge in our medium sized lobby which offers a 24 hour reception desk, or enjoy a snack and a coffee served from our café between eight in the morning up to late in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, HostelWorld, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Hotel Il Gzira
- 115 The Strand Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel And Suites Malta/Sliema