When we arrived in Sliema we were very tired so we really appreciated the kind and helpful way we were dealt with by the receptionist and the manager. The restaurant staff were some of the friendliest and helpful we have met in a long time. Unfortunately the air conditioning was not functioning as effectively as we would have liked. The mattresses do need to be changed as we could feel the springs. The cost was good value so we didn,t complain about the beds. The view from the dining room was amazing.We really enjoyed seeing it as we were eating. The Romanian waiter was pleasant and friendly as were the Spanish waitresses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites is perfectly situated on the Sliema Seafront, close to various bus stops and the Sliema Ferries, allowing easy access to some of Malta's hot spots. What's more, this superior three star hotel is within walking distance of Sliema Centre Shopping hub and the Sliema promenade which is very popular for its cafes, restaurants, shops and bars to relax and soak up the sun. Enjoy browsing the web free of charge in our medium sized lobby which offers a 24 hour reception desk, or enjoy a snack and a coffee served from our café between eight in the morning up to late in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Hotel Il Gzira
- 115 The Strand Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel And Suites Malta/Sliema