This accommodation was more hotel/apartment than hostel. The value for money was incredible. My single room included my own ensuite (with bath and hairdryer!) and kitchenette too! Breakfast vas varied and plentiful and served on the top floor. ~Stunning views overlooking Valetta (the capital) across the water. There's also a nightly dinner buffet for only Euro 8.50 with drinks at bar prices! But more than this, the reception and restaurant staff could not have been more helpful. Always eager to assist and always smiling...my stay here was an absolute pleasure. Will stay again - soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites is perfectly situated on the Sliema Seafront, close to various bus stops and the Sliema Ferries, allowing easy access to some of Malta's hot spots. What's more, this superior three star hotel is within walking distance of Sliema Centre Shopping hub and the Sliema promenade which is very popular for its cafes, restaurants, shops and bars to relax and soak up the sun. Enjoy browsing the web free of charge in our medium sized lobby which offers a 24 hour reception desk, or enjoy a snack and a coffee served from our café between eight in the morning up to late in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Hotel Il Gzira
- 115 The Strand Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel And Suites Malta/Sliema