Palace is probably one of the best choices in Sliema, and despite it's not directly at the sea promenade the location is super.
+ amazing views from room (was on 7th floor)
+ big room, lots of space
+ big bathroom, had both bath and shower cabin
+ nice fitness / spa
+ very good breakfast
+ staff very helpful
+ coffee machine at the room
Why not full 5?
- room needs renovation, stains here and there. Toilet as well would need little upgrade
- nice coffee machine but cups didnt match to it
- spa area wasnt clean (lots of towels here and there, and floors didnt seem to be washed for some time)
> lacks attention to detail what 5 stars should definately have
Safety choice anyway, and beats most of the hotels in Malta for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace is a distinctive, urban five star deluxe boutique hotel - Inspired by the pulse and passion of a city center hotel. The inside decor is smartened by the contemporary art & sculpture collections. The hotel is intimate and comfortable, yet luxurious and cosmopolitan, whilst offering a unique experience of genuine hospitality. The Palace is European elegance in the heart of urban Sliema. The Palace and Palazzo Capua, with 149 rooms, are both supplemented by eight unique individually designed and decorated suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Sliema
- Palace Hotel Sliema
- The Palace Malta/Sliema