“Great third wave coffee”

Lot Sixty One Coffee
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Valletta
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Specialty coffee bar and fresh baked goods
Description: Specialty coffee bar and fresh baked goods
Reviewed 25 July 2018

A great flat white. Probably the best third wave coffee you can get in Malta. Also in St. Juliens which I also rate 5* but is very new and has no listing yet.

1  Thank royal618

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Great shop in Valletta, specializes in coffee and does this very well. The flat white is absolutely great. Would recommend for anyone who loves a good quality cup of coffee! Also offers dairy substitutes :)

1  Thank emmsieeee
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Not sure what you can eat here but the coffee and muffin we had was perfect, probably the best coffee in Malta and I am still dreaming about it :)

1  Thank gretajones92
Reviewed 10 July 2018

From working for a few years in speciality coffee I always try to find a good spot when I go away. My girlfriend and I got really excited when we discovered that Valleta had a speciality coffee shop!

This really lived up to the expectations, we started with a shared chemex and then she had a flat white and I had an espresso tonic. We then also bought some beans and enjoyed them at the hotel for the rest of the week.

A really good experience and delicious coffee!

1  Thank Jonahdsh
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Finally, you can have a good cup of coffee in Malta! Located in Valletta but they do have a new branch in St Julians. Like their Kyoto cold brew! Recommended for the coffee lover!

1  Thank lecouplez