“Disappointed ”

Ranked #65 of 297 Restaurants in Valletta
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh Home Made Pasta, other Pasta dishes, Grill, Salads & Wine
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter requested pasta (any kind of pasta) with only olive oil and parmesan. The chef refused to provide such a dish. Of the many restaurants we visited on Malta (many of which make their pasta in-house), only Crianza would not accommodate such a simple request. Additionally, I ordered artichoke ravioli, which, while tasty, made me quite ill later in the evening. We arrived early to eat, but by the time we left the restaurant at 7:45 p.m., it was still virtually empty. That might have been a sign.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I am so happy to have found a local lady by the street who suggested us to go to Crianza for dinner.
I can only have good words for spectacular pasta and amazing dessert.
If you by the area this place is a must!
Oh my god, I have to come back again, first time in my live I have so delicious food, so tasty, local, authentic, cero pretentious.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Really good home made pasta and friendly service despite arriving without a reservation. Fitted us in and we even got to watch Eurovision!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch without a reservation. They prepared a table for us and showed us to it. We sat for a couple of minutes until the waiter apologised but showed us the door because they had overbooked. Didn’t try to accomodate us in any way. I was the only one there who obviously wasn’t a local.
Too many friendly places in Valletta to go to without having to be dealt with like that.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at this little restaurant several times while in Valletta. The food was delicious, very reasonably priced, and with nice, friendly service!