“Simple, but excellent”

Papannis Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 230 Restaurants in Valletta
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Braine-Le-Comte, Belgium
“Simple, but excellent”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Down a little alley way, tables outside, nice service and a great, simple meal full of Mediterannean flavour! Will definitely go back next time in Malta.

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Friendly service good food”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Had nice meal (salmon ) went back twice I enjoyed it that much. Very nice staff and good location. Reasonably priced

Visited July 2014
Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stumbled across this superb Itallian in the side streets of Valletta by chance.
We had a magnificent evening. Wayne, our waiter is the perfect host and the owner is very very hospitable. We had excellent food, sea bass and they looked after us superbly.
A must visit if you are in Valletta.

• Visited July 2014
Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic. Well worth a visit.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stumbled across this lovely restaurant whilst walking around Valetta on a hot evening. We were greeted by the friendly waiter Wayne who spoke very good English. All the food is freshly prepared with the best ingredients. We had a lovely leisurely evening with a bottle of Italian wine and will definately return before we go home. You will not be disappointed. Good value for money too.

• Visited July 2014
“My husband said "this was some of the best pasta he'd ever had"”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful little place, down a side street. We walked past it at first trying to find it. The waiter was from Italy and told us that some of the food was from Naples. I have no idea, not did I care because I stuffed it all in my face. We tried the Maltese red wine here, I'm not a wine expert but it went down well. My daughter loved the food too and she is only two. I really did like this little place. The pasta that my husband had was MASSIVE fusilli, I wish they sold this in tesco back home. For two starters, three main and a bottle of wine for 3 it was 61.50 euros. Enjoy.