we were located in an annexe, an old buildinng, perfectly renovated, just over the harbour, on a quite street. The room was ideal as well as the service. There is a room at disposal if you want to eat by your own.
Little problem : no lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A design boutique located in the heart of Malta’s capital city Valletta, adjacent to St. John’s Co-Cathedral. Every room tells a different story. The rooms have maintained all of their original splendour and yet are designed in a way where old meets new. All rooms boast a quiet and original Maltese atmosphere, with thick walls and rich in charm. Some rooms enjoy overlooking views of St. John’s Co- Cathedral. All rooms have en-suite private toilets/ shower, flat screen TV and DVD, internet connection (small charge), mini bar, work desk, air conditioner (optional; maximum 5 Euro per day), fire alarm and heat sensor, hair dryer, iron/ iron board, access control door card, towels, bed sheets, telephone (direct dial local and overseas). Some rooms have connecting rooms. This family-run boutique offers a warm, friendly stay. It is located in a tranquil area, yet just footsteps away from a number of shops, open market, upper and lower Barakka, historic monuments, buildings and sites, museums, bus terminus and Grand Harbour.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Luciano Valletta Boutique Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valletta Boutique Hotel Valletta
- Luciano Valletta Boutique Accommodation Malta