“Nice Breakfast”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

After a long and perilous journey from Bugibba, we were hungry, tired and thirsty. We stumbled across this Café and were delighted with the food, and friendly atmosphere. Although there were no sausages left, they were more than happy to make up the difference with something else. Staff were all very polite and genuine.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I've at this restaurant with a couple of friends. We were quite hungry but unfortunatelly had an awful experience. The pasta smelled horrible and nobody could eat them. The only eatable dish was a salad. The bathroom was pretty dirty. I would not recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank Voicescu V
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Went here for a good breakfast every day. The service was excellent and always came with a smile. They were attentive throughout and nothing seemed too much trouble. Hope to see them in the future

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We found this place late one night when we were starving and we're so glad we did! We sat ourselves down near the door because all other tables outside were busy, but once one became free we moved as there was a terrible smell coming up from the grate to the cellar.

Once moved everything went perfectly. The manager was so friendly and helpful and we let him chose our wine which was a delicious Maltese white. He then brought us an appetiser of a type of bruchetta 'on the house'.

I ate the fish of the day, cooked whole with lots of great salad and my partner had the maltese plate.

We ended it with coffees and the bill came in at less than 50euro.

I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went there on my first night in Valletta.
Ordering just a simple pizza, it lacked some cooking time.
The lady who served outside looked very tired and the man who looks like the boss did not even thank me when I paid.
From the look of other clients, other plates were not to die for.

My advice : continue your route and find some place else, a better one!