“excellent restaurant”

Ranked #12 of 246 Restaurants in Valletta
Price range: US$24 - US$54
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: g u z é in the heart of Malta's capital Valletta serves local dishes with a twist. You will be dining in a 400-year-old historical building built by the Knights of St John.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Everything about this restaurant is excellent - food, wait staff and atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation since this is a very popular restaurant (and
deservedly so!)

There are newer reviews for Guze Bistro

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great food and service. The calamari starter was perhaps the best calamari I've tasted. The only thing letting it down is perhaps the size of the main meals - they are huge!!! (Which admittedly will be seen as a plus for some). I had the pork 3 ways and any one of the pieces of pork would have sufficed on their own. Having said that the quality was great, as were the sides. Desert had my wife raving about her chocolate fondant, whilst my pannacotta was decent. Overall very good value and the staff can't be faulted. It's quite a stunning location also.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had an amazing meal here. The amuse-bouches were gorgeous, the starters fantastic and the mains delicious. Some of the nicest carpaccio I've had, and the chicken main dish was simple but exceptional. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to Guze in just over 6 months and this time with wife and son. The first time was brilliant yet it seems to get better every time. Joe aged 6 had a truffle ravioli starter as his main. I helped a little. I had calamari with squid ink reduction and Sue had honeyed pumpkin soup. For main we both had fresh grouper. We broke our usual rule and had dessert too. This is fine dining in a friendly and atmospheric bistro where children are welcome and where the bill remains reasonable. I would visit Malta just to go to this restaurant!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had a very nice dinner at Guze. The food was very good (I would recommend the pasta) and so was the Maltese red wine. The waiters were great and the atmosphere was amazing. A place not to be missed when in Valletta!