“Average”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our first meal I'm Malta was in Eddies Bar and although the service was friendly the food was of average quality and a bit basic. Fish of the day was bland and foil wrapped, the spare ribs plentiful but again nothing special

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This café is located in the center of Valletta and was packed when we visited in early May. The service was very poor. The waiter took his time to get to us and looked as if he were sorry we'd taken one of his tables. He only brightened up at the end of our meal, when my fiancé managed to engage him in a bit of conversation. The food was respectable - Maltese dips and octopus. It was a beautiful, sunny day and the atmosphere was lively, so the poor service didn't outweigh a generally relaxing stop at this eaterie. I did have some concern at the number of ;pigeons hopping all over the tables, but pigeons are ubiquitous in urban settings and I didn't come down with a nasty lurgy! I had my first Campari and soda in years, and it tasted quite refreshing in the heat of midday. A lone horn player added an enjoyable touch to the relaxing experience..

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

No respect and sock behavior.
Honestly I did not try their food because I left them before. There are not patient and I think they are resist.

1  Thank Alraeshi
Reviewed 25 April 2014

A typical very big centrally located restaurant without character. The food was neither good nor bad but uninteresting and not very tasty.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We visited Eddie cafe in our trip to Valletta. We ate ice cream, calzone and drank beer and cappuccino. The ice cream was not really great.it seemed that it is not made in cafe، but bought ready from a supplier. The cappuccino was fine.also the beer. Calzone was definitely not the best one I have eaten. Also the waiter was not really quick. The location of the cafe is great and many people sit in this cafe. It has umbrellas for sunny days.