“My best afternoon.”

Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Had an opportunity to sample some delights of Malta after a shore excursion from a cruise ship.
The hospitality of Joanne was just wonderful and she truly knows her menu. I highly recommend the mussels and bread to soak up all the wonderful juices. It was so great washed down with a little wine. Joanne took such great care of me and it was a wonderful afternoon. I shall definitely return one day. Thank you so much.

1  Thank Jodie4703
Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

First time at Browns Kitchen. Lovely atmosphere, and excellent food. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Recommended!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We had our evening meal here the night before we were due to come home. The dishes were cooked very well but did take quite a while to appear, I do appreciate that there were a large number in our group but this is still a negative point in my opinion. The staff were excellent and the prices were reasonable. I would revisit when I am next in the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Foods was excellent! Very nice served and so tasty! Staff was very friendly and helpful. We order Maltese platter(yummy!) to share and full rack of spare ribs,-it was really Full rack, so tender and tasty.Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Lovely Atmosphere and excellent fish dishes. Our server Joanne was very helpful. What i really liked about the place is that you can have a nice dinner with proper food and they accept kids and even have a kids menu.