The Phoenicia Malta
British Hotel(Valletta)
  • Restaurant
Casa Ellul(Valletta)
2,407 results
All reviewsclub barthe palm courtphoenix restaurantthe businfinity poolgrand old ladyold world charmpublic roomselegant hotelmain restaurantold stylecity gatea harbour view roomstar hotelbuilding workmain gatewithout exception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

As always my wife and I had a great time at the Phoenicia, everything is of such a high standard. The perfect hotel for a break away from all the stresses of London. We will certainly be going back next year. Thanks to all the staff. Brian and Helen

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nugent78
Helena_Pavanello, Guest Relations Manager at The Phoenicia Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear nugent78,

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay at the Phoenicia and I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Returned to the Hotel Phoenicia for the second time, albeit my third trip to Malta. On this occasion I had recommended it to my sister as a suitable place to celebrate her forth coming 50th Birthday. In the end there were six of us in our group. It always concerns me when I recommend a place to family and friends as what I like and enjoy they may not, although I was confident that they would enjoy the Phoenicia as much as I.

They like me thoroughly enjoyed their stay in the Phoenicia, breakfast on the terrace was wonderful, the choice was excellent. The rooms comfortable, clean and cool, and you instantly felt at home. The Palm Court, (described by my 15 years old niece as like being on the Titanic, with is style of decor which is in keep with the overall age and uniqueness of the Hotel) is a great place to meet up. The pool are is like a private club set amongst the City bastions the Hotel itself hidden from view. Staff in all areas friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Will I be returning? Yes I will. As for the friends and family I recommended it to, it exceeded their expectations, so I'm off the hook, they will be returning also.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Safari065

Dear Safari065,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Phoenicia on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to learn that you and your family have fully enjoyed your stay with us. Your lovely words are highly appreciated. I thank you for recommending us to your friends and also on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to welcome you back to the Phoenicia in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

just returned after 10 wonderful nights at this hotel. this was our 4th stay and the experience staying here just gets better. everything is just as it should be best breakfast that you could hope for, great food and prompt service if you use room service and well priced. We really do look forward to returning next year to this fantastic hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SANELV
Helena_Pavanello, Guest Relations Manager at The Phoenicia Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Sanelv,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Phoenicia with other Trip Advisor users, I am glad that, once again, you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are highly appreciated and are a great motivator to our team.

We look forward to your next visit to the Phoenicia.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel as always gives expectional service, each staff member what ever their status are courteous and very friendly. They excel at what they do, in serving the public. we return each year and always find the service excels and is consistent . The hotel retains it's staff from year to year . From the welcome to the end of your holiday nothing is not too much trouble for anyone. The hotel advocates charm and tranquility at a very high standard. It's gives the guests the feel of welcoming and personal service. We have already booked for next year, thanks to the hotel for a memorable stay .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret M

Dear Margaret M,

I am delighted to read that you have had an enjoyable stay with us and I thank you for sharing your experience at the Hotel Phoenicia with other Trip Advisor users. Your kind words are highly appreciated and are a great motivator to our team members.

On behalf of all the team at the Phoenicia, we look forward to welcome you back next year.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Having longingly looked at the Phoenicia on previous visits to Malta, this time we bit the bullet price wise and stayed for one night prior to a cruise. It didn't disappoint. The wonderful Palm Court bar was only exceeded by the fine a la carte dinner in the Phoenix restaurant. Breakfast, too was an impressive spread with freshly squeezed orange juice on tap. Rooms were of a reasonable size and nicely furnished. Staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank William035

Dear William035

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found most of our services to your satisfaction. I thank you for your lovely comments especially the ones about our team members.
We look forward to welcome you back to the Phoenicia for a longer stay, next time you are in Malta.