Just returned from three nights at the Asti. I thought Annie was a rather lovely host and I liked the location and the building itself (cute Easter decorations, amazing chandeliers). The breakfast was basic but fine.
* My reservation was also messed up - I had several days ahead called about arrving a day sooner than originally planned and had been given confirmation by Annie but when I arrived I was lucky they had a room available since that change in the reservation had not been noted.
* Even in the reception area the wifi rarely worked for me.
* The age of the building shows - the plumbing will not let anything *not* produced by a rabbit or a cow pass (if you know what I mean) so you keep running into people's "leftovers".
* I woke up with two itchy bites on my wrist on my second morning. Might have been mosquitoes, might not.
- Also Known As:
- Asti Guest House Hotel Valletta
- Asti Guest House Malta/Valletta