“Expensive!!”
Review of Tang - CLOSED

Tang
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Tang, near the Sliema Ferry Terminus on the outskirts of Valletta, is a Restaurant and Club Lounge. The venue is upmarket with cerise lighting, is on two levels with arm chair seating both indoor and outdoor. It is cut into the lower part of St Andrew's Bastion.
“Expensive!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I went there to have some platters and wine with friends and we were very disappointed! The prices are too expensive for the size and content of the platter!! It said it served around 3/4 persons but I'm sure that it wasn't enough for one person! Moreover, the content of the cold cut platter was something to be ashamed of as there was ham that one can find over a counter in a mini market!! Considering the price we had to pay, one would expect that at least the content are of a certain level!
We were very disappointed because of this! The atmosphere is very nice but I am very sorry I will not visit again as this is not the only thing I look for when I go dining out!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Daniela V

Sliema, Malta
“Great view, good setting”
Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

Went for a platter and some drinks with some friends and I quite enjoyed my time. The view from the bastions is breathtaking and the service was generally very good. The platters were not bad but not something I would shout about.

Aylesbury
“Unique setting, attentive service, great food, reasonable pricing...what more do you want....try it!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My wife &
I ate at Tang..midweek.Greeted by the owner, nice reserved table with great view overlooking Marsamxett harbour.Nice ambience,attentive service, good food & wine...setting is unique & price very competitive..will definately be visiting again...loved the whole experience...well done Tang!!!

Sliema, Malta
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I`ve been to Tang three times and I can easily say that I was never disappointed. In a few words this restaurant has it all going on; the owners take interest in their clients as they are always present and serve customers too. The service was always with a smile and staff have a flare for work. The restaurant has a very good selection of food and serve delightful dishes and cocktails. They are blessed with a talented chef because all the food is very tasty. The place is stylish and modern, whilst one may enjoy a lovely view of Sliema and part of Malta`s Grand Harbour complimenting the overall experience. I highly encourage both locals and tourists to give this place a try. I am certain that I will be returning to Tang as it always made a night out amazing.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The food is excellent, the service is great and the atmosphere is stunning. I would recommend this place to anyone who will visit the beautifull island of Malta.
I will visit this place quite often in the future.

1 Thank briancut80