“Restaurant does not exist (anymore)”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Tang - CLOSED

Tang
Dining options: Seating
Description: Tang, near the Sliema Ferry Terminus on the outskirts of Valletta, is a Restaurant and Club Lounge. The venue is upmarket with cerise lighting, is on two levels with arm chair seating both indoor and outdoor. It is cut into the lower part of St Andrew's Bastion.
Sliema, Malta
“Restaurant does not exist (anymore)”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My partner and I really wanted some Indian food after leaving the home of the Balti - Birmingham, UK. We walked all the way down this road but there is only a hotel there, absolutely nothing else. I stopped 3 people passing by who all told me they lived there for many years but never even heard of this place. They reassured me I was definitely in the right place and on the right street as my phone navigation was also indicating. So I haven't a clue how other people who reviewed this found it, but I assume it used to be there and is closed now.

Visited May 2014

South Australia
“Poor service, OK food”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

The food was generally pretty good and our daughter, a vegetarian, said her pasta was exceptional. The waiter however was rather arrogant and repeatedly forgot our drink orders. Over the week, using trip advisor, we found other, more friendly restaurants with fabulous food.

Visited October 2012
“Expensive!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I went there to have some platters and wine with friends and we were very disappointed! The prices are too expensive for the size and content of the platter!! It said it served around 3/4 persons but I'm sure that it wasn't enough for one person! Moreover, the content of the cold cut platter was something to be ashamed of as there was ham that one can find over a counter in a mini market!! Considering the price we had to pay, one would expect that at least the content are of a certain level!
We were very disappointed because of this! The atmosphere is very nice but I am very sorry I will not visit again as this is not the only thing I look for when I go dining out!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Daniela V
Sliema, Malta
“Great view, good setting”
Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

Went for a platter and some drinks with some friends and I quite enjoyed my time. The view from the bastions is breathtaking and the service was generally very good. The platters were not bad but not something I would shout about.

Aylesbury
“Unique setting, attentive service, great food, reasonable pricing...what more do you want....try it!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My wife &
I ate at Tang..midweek.Greeted by the owner, nice reserved table with great view overlooking Marsamxett harbour.Nice ambience,attentive service, good food & wine...setting is unique & price very competitive..will definately be visiting again...loved the whole experience...well done Tang!!!