“Fabulous Find!”

Yard 32
Ranked #6 of 276 Restaurants in Valletta
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Actually this place was recommended by a friend so I can’t take credit for finding it, but what a little gem!
We visited twice and were very impressed with the selection of gin and the knowledge of the lovely American girls who talked us through our choices.
The gin, copious amounts, was fabulous. My husband and I both tried “something different”. I would also recommend the tapas, my what a smorgasbord of little treats!
The bill can add up, two gins each and a couple of tapas got to €50 before we had to tear ourselves away.
Great loos too!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

174 gins to try in a week. It's a challenge but we are trying our hardest! Lovely staff atmosphere but above all gin!
Happy evening drink before going on to eat

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A very cozy bar with approx 250 different gins. The staff are very knowledgeable and keen to ensure your gin experience is as good as can be. The prices are a little high but on a par with similar gin experiences we have had. 2 minor niggles, the stools are not very comfortable, you could not spend an evening sitting on them. Staff did not use napkins for the drinks which meant condensation ran onto the table and then dripped onto us. Both these issues were mentioned to the staff who were aware and hopefully will sort them before our next visit. Thank you Both for a very enjoyable evening, will be back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This was a few blocks from where I stayed but only got to go on my last night - I'm so glad I did! Very good selection of gins, and the tapas are great, too. There was also live music - a cool guitarist. Overall a cool pleasant experience :)

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Definitely the best GinBar in Malta!! Suck a nice choice of different gins and different tonic water! Been there and will be back everytime I have a chance!