“tasty food, nice athmosphere and good value for money”

Athena Restaurant Grec
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been in this restaurant several times. the food is very tasty and there is a wide choice of dishes. The service is very accurate and as well the athmosphere. I suggest to have some good fish or the tipical moussaka: there are simply AMAZING!

There are newer reviews for Athena Restaurant Grec

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Me and my housemates went to this outstanding restaurant last Friday 23/05, I don't where to start; The place is not far from the city center, The food was totally amazing it was one of the best meals that we got me I ordered "Filet d’agneau" it was really good and my friends ordered "Kleftiko" they were totally amazed by the meal, about the staff for it was one of the first lovely experince that we had with restaurant staff they were unbelievable we thought that we are in a family dinner and they are hosting us in their home! what can I say afterall I really recomended very tasty food very lovely atmosphere and very welcoming service.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Incredible food, saff excellent, nice background music..we are going there again tonite! If you are in Luxembourg you Must go to have dinner there!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

If one is unable to visit Greece this Summer don't despair because a visit to Athena restaurant is the next best thing.....
Family run with a warm welcome as soon as you enter Athena offers the tastiest lamb dishes out side Greece. If lamb is not to your taste then I would recommend Alexendros which is pork souvlaki served with a delicious metaxa sauce. For the vegetarians there are plenty of choices in fish dishes. Not in the mood for a main dish? Then simply order a selection of their diverse starters. Last but not least; if still in doubt about what to choose from the menu, ask one of the ever helpful and obliging members of staff.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Athena is a vey nice restaurant near Luxembourg's city centre. We definitely enjoyed our meal of tasty greek specialities. The portions are quite big but the restaurant provides doggy bags for the leftovers which we found a really good solution. The atmosphere is great and the staff is really kind. I reccomend this place!