Stayed there for one night in an executive room (7th floor) for an excellent price. The room was very comfortable; good bed and bathroom - all very nicely set out. Fast wi-fi and decent bits and pieces (coffee machine etc). But no really comfortable public areas and the area to have a drink was not really welcoming and quite dark, although all the staff were very friendly and very accommodating; so not their fault. Did not have breakfast as had to leave early.
Would I use again? Quite certainly as the price was good and it has a very good location if you do business on the Kirchberg; otherwise the town is a 30 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City