The hotel was really lovely. The food was great too! We walked to the historical district multiple times per day. It wasn't too far. The only thing was that we left our passports in the room safe and the staff were like incredibly unhelpful to get them back. We eventually did get them, of course, but we were a little surprised that getting our stuff back was deemed impossible. So just don't leave anything there and it will be awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City