Got a great weekend deal as a walk in. The location was a bit troubling for our GPS, but we managed to make it there. The rooms were very clean and modern. The front desk was very helpful with making dinner reservations for us (since our French is not exactly up to speed).
The location actually worked for us. We were able to drive the 5-10 minutes to the city for dinner and park pretty close to the restaurant. We also had an easy time getting to our bike tour from the hotel. Being slightly outside of the city meant we didn't have to worry about parking (.40 an hour over night) and city driving at night. But I wouldn't think it would be super convenient if you didn't have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Melia, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City