I spent 4 nights in Melia Luxembourg. I selected Melia due to its location near by the conference center which I had an event there. It is only 30-50 meters away away from the conference center. Melia has a very easy access to the public transport. Only 2 bus stops from city largest shopping mall and 10 minutes by bus from city center.
The rooms are very spacious , perfectly equipped and clean. The shower pressure and temperature are perfect. The hotel crew are very helpful, you will never get (no) or (I can't) as an answer. They are ready to help you in anything at anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City