“Always great!”

Ranked #47 of 813 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I know I alreay left a review for this place, but everytime I go there I'm so amazed by the quality of food, service, and the perfect atmosphere that I want to recommend it again !
It's just a wonderful place, with a great and welcoming staff, and delicious food for a reasonable price. I went there this week with my team, and my colleague that discovered the place for te 1st time booked it the next day to go with her boyfriend because she enjoyed it so much!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had lunch in this restaurant for the second time.
Good and friendly service. Trendy food.
Portions of wine by the glass not enough.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I went here on the recommendation of the hotel I was staying at, and thought it was good. The food was delicious - I definitely cannot fault it, but the thing that put down the night was that I had to wait 45 minutes for 2 scoops of ice cream! The waiter definitely forgot about us and was too busy attending a larger table next to us. Though, as good as the food was, it was quite expensive for what it was!!

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I together with my wife ordered salmon salad and foie gras and then a meat stake and were disappointed. Her salad looked like pre-made on advance and just taken from the friger. Foie gras was the worst I tried before. The stake was pretty dry and over-grilled on the surface. Rose wine was so so as well.
Atmosphere and interior were not inspiring too.
But the service was great!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had dinner at this restaurant last Saturday evening, and it was ok (not exceptional). The place is nicely decorated. The service was very good and the staff was great, very helpful and also very nice. We had an offer from Les Bon Filons, so we had 2 starters, which were very very good. I took the noix de saint jacques and the shrimps, and my husband took the foie gras and the lotte, and as I said it was delicious. But after for the main dish we were disappointed. The quality was nothing exceptional, very simple, and for the desert also. Maybe if you go and order a la carte is going to be better, but for sure is going to be more expensive. I would recommend this restaurant for a romantic dinner.