“Quiet, convenient hotel very close to airport”
Review of NH Luxembourg

NH Luxembourg
Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Luxembourg City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have stayed at this NH many times due to proximity to the airport and the easy 10/15 minute bus trip to the business district of Kirchberg and the centre. Nearby forests are great for running. Friendly bar/restaurant staff. Rooms are large and comfortable. The hotel generally need a facelift though and some of the bathrooms need revamping. The lack of free wifi in the rooms is irritating.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ChristosPaloglou, General Manager at NH Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear pbmacster,

First of all let me wish you a very Happy New Year enriched with Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Secondly, I'd sincerely like to thank you for the time you took to write and send us your constructive feedback. It's very much appreciated and has been shared with the entire team.

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in order to avoid any future similar challenges as you described.

What surprised me, though, was your comment on in-room free wi-fi service because the hotel proposes this service free of charge for the basic version. Was there a technical problem at that time, may be?

Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss with me.

There are newer reviews for NH Luxembourg

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I pick the hotel because of the location, it is walking distance to the airport. But the bed was not double, it was moving and materass was low quality...I couldnt sleep at all, but because I pay just 50 euro per night, I couldnt expect more...Positive was the kettle with tea and coffee in the room and breakfast was okay, but 20 euro pp. if you need to stay one night before your flight, it is okay...if not, take other hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Julia M,

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We've booked this room for a fare of 50€ a night. It was worth the money for sure! The only thing is; badrooms are out dated, but hey, they are clean. Fun to say; the television had only 7 channels that actually worked. But I didn't missed it. Love the airstrip view. The windows are thick enough so you don't hear the planes.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear BoIT2013,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Excellent hotel and good for business or leisure. Rooms were good, coffee was excellent and the breakfast buffet had much to choose from.
I would stay again at this hotel and would recommend to others

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Sheri L,

Secondly, I'd sincerely like to thank you for the time you took to write and send us your constructive feedback and compliments!! It's very much appreciated and has been shared with the entire team.

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in order to improve our level of services for our valued clients.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

it is 2 min walk from the hotel, though the hotel insisted to pick us up and that took 30 sec.

Nice friendly receptionist, was very helpful.

The hotel overall is a bit torn and requires some renovation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear JmJamka,

Reviewed 8 November 2013

A good hotel with good food and friendly staff but in need of renovation in some areas. One aspect of excellent customer service was despite the hotel's close proximity I called for directions they insisted on sending their driver to collect me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Kevin T,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The hotel and rooms are old. Only reason for selecting this hotel would be its location near the airport. The dining option has a limited menu. But the quality of the food is good and reasonably priced. The wifi in rooms are also very adequate and available to use at no extra charge.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy G

Dear Kathy G,

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in the areas of Food & Beverage, Rooms, Common areas and diner menu.