Hotel is situated at the airport so easy if you have an early morning flight but if looking to tour Luxembourg City centre it is a 20 minute journey in. There are buses every few minutes though so quite easy if you want public transport. It is however a 30 euro taxi ride to the centre after buses stop after 11pmish.
Bed wasn't anywhere near the league of a Hilton but more at the level of an Ibis hotel but given I paid budget price being a Friday night it was ok. If I was paying full or close to full rack rate then I'd feel like it wasn't worth it.
Rooms are tired and place feels like it needs a refit but it felt clean and tidy, so did the job.
Nice outside terrace area to have a beer on a hot day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Luxembourg's business district, 4 star NH Hotel Luxembourg offers travelers the best of many worlds: proximity to the local airport, convenient highway connections to Belgium, Germany, and France, and a host of nearby sightseeing and recreational opportunities such as the lively Place d'Armee, National Museum of Art and History, and Grand Ducal Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Lastminute and Odigeo so you can book your NH Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Nh Hotels Luxembourg City
- Nh Luxembourg City
- NH Luxembourg Luxembourg City