“Passionate guide - excited to share her city”
Review of FEEL! Bike Tours

FEEL! Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: FEEL! offers affordable bike tours in Luxembourg City, the surrounding countryside and the vineyards of the Moselle. With FEEL! you’ll experience Luxembourg with all of your senses. Hop on your bike with us and discover places that you otherwise might not see. Tours would not be complete without our insiders’ knowledge, a taste of the local treats and stories that you won’t find in your travel guide.
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I went with my family on a bike tour in June 2013 and it was a huge highlight for us while we were in Luxembourg. We ranged in age from 14 to early 50s and the City Tour was perfect for all of us. The guide Monique was so enthusiastic about sharing the city with us all and gave so much insight into the history and culture within the city. It was a great start to our time in Luxembourg.
I would definitely recommend to others visiting the city as a solid introduction to all it has to offer.

4  Thank Kierre

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I don't normally write reviews but this bike tour was great! Our guide and company owner - Monique - was super. From her initial emails which clearly explained options that were available to me until the end of the great morning tour in Remich village/Moselle wine area, she was great.
The bikes were tuned up and comfortable and the other riders were friendly and our wine sampling was fantastiche!

Karen

2  Thank karentvp
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My partner and I spent a Sunday morning doing a special winery tour FEEL! was doing. Absolutely loved it, got to visit some amazing spots, drink some great wine and even try a traditional Luxembourg pastry. Highly recommended.

2  Thank NZ_Darin
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

I booked this bike tour online and received a confirmation straight away - I was also lucky enough to benefit from a promotion they were running for 10% off the normal price. The weekend I was there, the tour started from Rue Genistre, which was very conveniently in walking distance from my hotel. I was the only one on the tour so I benefitted from a private tour. My guide (I REALLY wish I could remember her name) was fantastic - very knowledgeable about Luxembourg and patient when I was a bit slower or needed to manouvre my bike downhill etc. The tour takes in everything you would want to see in Lux and my guide let me stop when I wanted to take pics and also took pics for me.
I had a great time on this tour and would highly recommend it as a great and fun way to see all of Luxembourg City.

1  Thank Krinkles28
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I signed up to do this bike tour not knowing what to expect...it was a great way to see the highlights of Luxembourg City and get some exercise. Our guide was pleasant and knowledgeable of the city with tons of added history tidbits..I recommend booking this is you like to ride and see the sights relatively quickly and be able to enjoy your afternoon

1  Thank Ironmancb