“Best way to see the city!!”
Review of FEEL! Bike Tours

FEEL! Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: FEEL! offers affordable bike tours in Luxembourg City, the surrounding countryside and the vineyards of the Moselle. With FEEL! you’ll experience Luxembourg with all of your senses. Hop on your bike with us and discover places that you otherwise might not see. Tours would not be complete without our insiders’ knowledge, a taste of the local treats and stories that you won’t find in your travel guide.
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best way to see the city!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and I did the 2.5 hour city tour with Monique this morning and absolutely LOVED it!! We were extremely lucky that we booked very last minute and she happened to have a cancellation. I would advise calling ahead though to reserve a tour in your language. Monique was very knowledgable and you can tell she just loves Luxembourg and loves showing people her city. The pace of the tour was very nice, neither myself or my sister bike much but we were able to keep up just fine. I felt that the price was very well worth it. She even showed us good bars and restaurants to check out along the way and gave us a map of the city with highlights. I only wish I had more time in Luxembourg to do the tour of the wine country!! We had a little bit of difficulty finding the location of the bike shop, but if you call ahead sometimes they can start the tour at your hotel so it's even easier for you. Overall this was definitely a highlight of my time in Luxembourg!

4 Thank LaceyLV

Washington DC, District of Columbia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This tour shows some of the best views of the city and the guide is very friendly. We were a little concerned with the difficulty as we had two older ladies with us. However, the tour is mostly all downhill and should be a comfortable ride for just about everyone. Even my mother-in-law who hasn't been on a bike in years had little difficulty.

The tour is great and our guide showed us some of the best views of the city. She was also very knowledgable and kept us well entertained. It is well worth the money and time. When we come back to visit we are already planning to do some of her other tours.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank gdweb
New Providence Island
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Book early to avoid disappointment.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We went to book this tour and it was full; however the company offered us a morning trip. Two days before the trip the company cancelled, due to illness and offered us another tour a week later. Unfortunately we had booked and paid for our train tickets and hotel room, so we ended up in Luxembourg with no trip to the wine region.

Visited July 2014
Oberursel (Taunus), Germany
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great intro into LC”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We really enjoyed the tour. The bicycles were a nice quality. Helmets are optional in LC, so this will be great for some people. Our 12 and 14 year son and daughter also enjoyed the tour. For those of you with teenadomas, book this tour. The kids were quite tired at the end of the day!

Warning, LC has quite a few hills but he bike gearing is great. It is quite easy to ascend and descend.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Karen G
Auburn, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived in Luxembourg without a clue of what to do. Trip Advisor steered us in the right direction with this bike tour! Monique was able to fit us into a 2 1/2 hr city tour the following day. It was a fantastic tour of both the old & new areas. Monique made stops along the way so she could describe what we were seeing. She was friendly & a wealth of information. I hadn't been on a bike in decades, but that was not a problem. I highly recommend this tour!

4 Thank kkdqueen