This hotel was everything I hoped it would be and more. The room, the service (front desk, concierge, etc.), the restaurant and location were all wonderful. I would definately recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
While in Luxembourg I definately recommend that you do the Wenzel Walk. The old town area took my breathe away, what a beautiful area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its sophisticated European hospitality and impeccable service, Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg is arguably the only five-star hotel in the heart of Luxembourg and one of the Leading Hotels of the World. Heavy renovation works have just been achieved: 170 renovated rooms, the Piano Bar with a contemporary design enhanced by original lights and music and, the last but not the least, the new restaurant Amélys which proposes a traditional, natural cuisine in magnificent surroundings brightened in the summer by a flowery terrace. Fine dining at La Pomme Cannelle epitomizes culinary excellence, while the Club Santé offers professional spa treatments, a fitness centre and an indoor swimming pool. Golden Key Concierge service, airport shuttle bus, garage parking and a lovely boutique complete the first-class experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg City
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg Luxembourg City