We stayed for 3 nights in the Hotel Carlton in Luxembourg. Upon arrival Gianni the manager presented us with a drink of orange juice. This was a nice touch as it was a very warm day and we had just carried our bags from the train station. The hotel is very nice with wooden floors in the bedrooms. The only downside was no air conditioning, as we were unlucky enough to be there when it was exceptionally hot. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The breakfast was very nice, it was brought freshly to the table. Luxembourg is a nice city and well worth a visit. There is a nice Indian restaurant called Namaste just a few doors from the hotel. The restaurants are generally expensive in Luxembourg. Overall we really enjoyed our time in Luxembourg and I would recommend the Hotel Carlton. Thank you Gianni for making it a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CENTRAL. QUIET. BEAUTIFUL. Hotel Carlton is perfectly located in the heart of Luxembourg City and welcoming their guests since 1932. This family run hotel in Art Deco Style will make you feel at home during your business trips and getaways. Breakfast and WIFI included. Parking is available, but must be booked in advance. (20€ per day) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Luxembourg City
- Hotel Carlton Luxembourg/Luxembourg City