I had to make a 2 day detour in Luxembourg to visit relatives. It was decided on the last minute and I did not have many options on hotels to pick from. I ended up spending over a hundred euros at this one, since I needed something downtown.
Parking is available on site.
The place is very well kept and clean. There is nothing to complain about regarding that. The entire place is smoke free, so bear that in mind. You will have to go outside the premises to smoke.
I remember the feast. That is what their breakfast should be called. They had everything you can imagine and I have to say it was worth the money I spent.
The staff is European standard polite. They are not condescending as the Dutch staff members, so you can trust that you will be well treated when you arrive.
Even though the place is clearly sophisticated and sleek, there is no vibe of pretentiousness over it. It's laid back and downright relaxing.
I haven't used the internet inside of my room, since it was a short stay and I barely stayed inside, I chose not to pay the few euros for a 24 hour internet pass. Instead, I decided to go to the lobby to take care of my needs for free.
Staff was friendly and accommodated my change of plans when I had to extend the stay.
Heating was superb and the shower was hot on demand.
The view is spectacular and even though you have large windows, if you keep them open, it would be very hard for someone from outside to see what's going on inside the room. At least in the upper floors, that is.
There are no buildings in front of the windows for what seemed like over 200 metres, so, again, privacy is assured.
This seemed like a business-executive hotel, but it wasn't close to the financial district.
There are several restaurants and bars within walking distance. The historical monuments and sites are also within walking distance. There are bus stops in the area. The very street where the hotel is located seems to be one of the main streets of Downtown Luxembourg City.
Overall, I'd have chosen something else, but I was out of choices. It turned out to be a great place to stay. A tad expensive, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Through a unique location positioned near the city center and facing the “Pétrusse Valley” the Hotel Parc Belle-Vue gives the ability to benefit from a calm environment and overlook the beautiful cityscape of Luxembourg. The Hotel Parc Belle-Vue is the ideal departure point for your city visit. A warm welcome, comfortable rooms and facilities make the Hotel Belle-Vue an address that guarantees quality for a successful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Parc Belle-Vue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Belle-Vue Hotel Luxembourg City
- Hotel Parc Belle-Vue Luxembourg/Luxembourg City