I have booked 4 night in this hotel but I have checked out after the first night already.
The hotel is located next to the train station. The area around is very dodgy, pretty much the worst area of entire Luxembourg. However I did know this before.
The rooms are very tiny, the bathrooms are even tinier. You have to let the door to the bathroom open if you want to be able to move around.
Staff is so so, not very friendly but also not rude. Breakfast is ok, it is included in the price, and if you want to have a croissant and some coffee only it is ok.
However after the first night, when I came back to the room in the afternoon I found a huge earwig crawling on my bed and the window was closed that day!!!
As I really don’t appreciate insects in my room I decided to check out and searched for another hotel. It was the best decision ever. I know that such things happen but they just shoudn’t!!!
I really don’t understand what part of this hotel corresponds to the “styles” in its name….never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, colourful and design, this is the first Ibis Styles hotel in Luxembourg. It is located next to the central train station, widely connected with public transports and the city center can easily be reached in 10 minutes walk. Tea and coffee all day, PC available in the lobby, WIFI access, children corner are part of the hotel complimentary services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Luxembourg Centre Gare Hotel Luxembourg City
- Mercure Hotel Luxembourg Centre
- Mercure Hotel Findel
- Ibis Styles Luxembourg Centre Gare Luxembourg City