Hotel Parc Plaza
US$212
US$203
  • Restaurant
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
US$256
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$198
Doubletree
  • Pool
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
US$390
US$298
US$303
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Grand Hotel Victor Hugo(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hotel Carlton(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Luxembourg Centre(Luxembourg City)
US$245
US$309
US$279
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno coffee making facilitiesshower floorbelle vuecity centrebasic needsseparate toilethandy locationmin walkreception staffan updatecost eurosbed was comfortableexcellent locationan expensive citylarge bathroombreakfast roomthe hotel offers
Reviewed 12 December 2012

After driving in toward the main reception area (Which is not clearly marked) it was impossible to find a temporary parking spot to allow for check in. Once it was complete I asked where to park, I was informed it was 17 Euro per day ($23 CDN) to park int he underground parking. Since my office was 500M away I chose to just save the company some money and park there.

Once in the room I found it to be very clean, spacious enough. The TV is terrible (only 20 or so channels) with 3 in English. The wifi is even worse. Sporadic at best, if you can even connect.

The restaurant is only accessable by leaving the hotel and walking to the front of the ajoining building. It has a seperate bar area and connecting restaurant. Food selection on the menu is OK, and he food quiality itself was quite good.

Typical Luxembourg, expensive as hell with OK service and quality.

Room Tip: Very close to the downtwon area so you can just walk (will take about 5-10minutes). Also close to t he train station.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank celticfcbhoy1969
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I am not pleased with the hotel. I was staying there while I was attending a workshop. Though the place is a quiet one, but I think it is not worth to stay there. I could not even make a proper Skype call, I called the reception to ask them to fix the problem, but never did I get any assistance from them. I asked them to provide ironing service, but when I got back my dress shirt and suit and raincoat, I immediately understood that they did not care about the quality of the service they provide. The service cost me more than 50 Euros, but the quality was very low. The reception staff had some people that was never helpful and did not care about the people who stayed in their hotel. I do not recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Nice hotel room with a bit of room to move, very clean. The bathroom was clean and well cared for. Fairly close to town and nice walk thought park. The hotel's owner arranges walking tours around Luxemburg (leaving from one of his other properties in town) well worth taking part. Parking was at a premium and quite costly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road as the traffic was heavy all night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This hotel is very close to the city center. I have stayed here for one week. I was attending a conference. The hotel is nothing special, but it is clean and they have everything you need. (They do not have however a wardrobe in the room... :( So you had to put your clothes on the very small rack.

The breakfast is fab! They have like everything. (Try the salmon and the yogurt!)

Check-out is 12:00 pm. That helps, if you have to catch an afternoon plane!

However I can not comment on prices, since the accommodation was included in the conference price (which was subsidized).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Stayed there several times...Rooms are much better than in the hotel next door (Plaza Bellevue). Very friendly staff, good location close to town square and restaurants...Only funny thing is that baathroom is open towards the living room :) Breakfast REALLY good compared to class of hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business