Hotel Parc Plaza
US$203
US$176
  • Restaurant
Novotel Luxembourg Centre(Luxembourg City)
US$211
US$189
Melia Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
US$182
US$164
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Suites Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$189
  • Room Service
Hotel Simoncini(Luxembourg City)
US$184
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
US$327
US$288
US$214
US$256
US$215
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
US$267
US$205
Travelocity
La Pipistrelle(Luxembourg City)
US$227
All reviewsno coffee making facilitiesshower floorbelle vuecity centrebasic needsseparate toilethandy locationmin walkreception staffan updatecost eurosbed was comfortableexcellent locationan expensive citylarge bathroombreakfast roomthe hotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2013

A simple business hotel located at quiet area, which take about 20 minutes walk from Luxembourg Central Railway Station. Very close to those landmarks such as City Palace and the Adolphe Bridge. The hotel room is not so big, and have some stain in the carpet, but still acceptable. However, be noted that hot water pot is not compulsory in the room. Buffet breakfast took place in a tiny restaurant included all the basic needs, have your breakfast after 9:30 a.m. is better, just because you can avoid the crowd. In conclusion, Value = Quality

Room Tip: Ask for the room which away from hotel's car park will be more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank connietpchan
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We arrived at the park plaza and we informed that we had been upgraded so that was a nice surprise. We didn't eat in the hotel because of all the nice restaurants in luxembourg but we got quite on first name terms with the bar man, who was very efficient and obviously enjoyed his job. We shared a couple of jokes with him. The room was clean and clean towels every day. If it had a downside - i am just struggling to find much was that there was no tea or coffee or mini bar in the rooms.

I would recommend this hotel for the fact that it is good value for money and only ten minutes walk from the city centre.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Spent one week there, perfect location, excellent breakfast, clean and quiet. The bed is very comfortable, the bath is only a shower and a seperate WC. Front desk staff was extremly helpful while checking-in and out. Had to leave very early and the breakfast package was provided in excellent quality and quantity. The internet connection was almost perfect every day was no problem with skypeing.

I definitely reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank berpeti
Reviewed 12 December 2012

After driving in toward the main reception area (Which is not clearly marked) it was impossible to find a temporary parking spot to allow for check in. Once it was complete I asked where to park, I was informed it was 17 Euro per day ($23 CDN) to park int he underground parking. Since my office was 500M away I chose to just save the company some money and park there.

Once in the room I found it to be very clean, spacious enough. The TV is terrible (only 20 or so channels) with 3 in English. The wifi is even worse. Sporadic at best, if you can even connect.

The restaurant is only accessable by leaving the hotel and walking to the front of the ajoining building. It has a seperate bar area and connecting restaurant. Food selection on the menu is OK, and he food quiality itself was quite good.

Typical Luxembourg, expensive as hell with OK service and quality.

Room Tip: Very close to the downtwon area so you can just walk (will take about 5-10minutes). Also close to t he train station.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank celticfcbhoy1969
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I am not pleased with the hotel. I was staying there while I was attending a workshop. Though the place is a quiet one, but I think it is not worth to stay there. I could not even make a proper Skype call, I called the reception to ask them to fix the problem, but never did I get any assistance from them. I asked them to provide ironing service, but when I got back my dress shirt and suit and raincoat, I immediately understood that they did not care about the quality of the service they provide. The service cost me more than 50 Euros, but the quality was very low. The reception staff had some people that was never helpful and did not care about the people who stayed in their hotel. I do not recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business