The hotel is very conveniently located (short walk to Luxembourg’s city centre).
The hotel poses as a “business hotel” but it is not. The room was very dull with low-cost furniture like you will find in budget hotels. The room is small, basic with no minibar or coffee / tea in the room and no safe box. The bathroom was nice and clean, with a big shower space.
Breakfast was served in the restaurant away from the hotel; about 2 minute walk. The breakfast buffet had an excellent selection of eggs, cereals, spreads, bread, juices, etc. Coffee was served at the table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a lush-green environment, less than five minutes’ walk from the city center and the central business district of Luxembourg. A warm and friendly arrival, combined with a fantastic location ensure that the Hotel Parc Plaza is an ideal address for city visits of all varieties, be they business or leisure. Our bar Le Bateau Ivre, our terraced restaurant Le Bec Fin with its great view over the valley and “Pont Adolphe”, skittle-alley (2 laps) as well as our banquet and seminar rooms are at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Parc Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Plaza Luxembourg City
- Hotel Parc Plaza Luxembourg/Luxembourg City