We had originally booked into Parc's (cheaper) sister hotel in the business quarter of Lux, but upon arrival were told, due to problems with our booking, we were being upgraded to the Hotel Beaux-Arts. The staff at both hotels were very apologetic in regards to this, and honestly we had such a fantastic time at Beaux-Arts that this didn't concern us at all. Before our holiday we had looked at Beaux-Arts but it was a little (a lot!) out of our price range. Having had such a great stay however we would defiantly pay the extra to stay here again!
Immediately after we arrived we were collected by the hotel driver and driven between the two hotels, where we were greeted by our wonderful hosts. The service of all the staff members was impecable (even at 6am when we hurried out to catch our train), & we had spent a couple of evenings with a quite drink in the cafe/bar where the barkeep was happy to recommend wines and have a chat.
The building is beautiful restored, maintaining many of the features of the original structure (including the blocked up fireplace in our shower!) Each room has wifi access as well as a laptop for your use while staying. Breakfast was hearty and included in the room price. Smack bang in the centre of town the hotel is a short walk to everything (and only 15mins walk to the station). Our window faced the two nightclubs and although I noticed the noise I was so comfortable that I was knocked out before it disturbed me, however this noise (on a friday night) does go into 1am and may disturb others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic Luxembourg, next to the Museum of Art and History and the Grand Ducal Palace, Le Parc Beaux-Arts would like to share its passion for everything beautiful with you, through expositions of renowned artists and its permanent art collection. Here at the Parc Beaux-Arts, art and history go together as finely as ever: authentic woodwork, Murano lamps, Italian design and architectural remains. This subtle mix makes Le Parc Beaux-Arts an exceptional calm setting for truly relaxing stays. The hotel is one of the oldest residences of the city of Luxembourg. Its attic itself is worth the visit! The entire hotel is of artistic and historical interest. From the welcome to the service to the comfort, everything here is personalised for you, whether you are here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City