This hotel is in a perfect location to explore the old city. It faces the palace and is a short walk to restaurants and shops. And it is surrounded by nightlife. Quiet it was not. We heard the pubs closing late at night and then heard the school children lining up at the museum next door. We had the top flor suite which had tons of room although the charm of the beamed ceilings faded after we hit our heads on low beams several times. I'm only 5'6. Definitely not a room for a tall person. The staff was very professional and helped with directions and calls for taxi service. We will return although we will request another room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic Luxembourg, next to the Museum of Art and History and the Grand Ducal Palace, Le Parc Beaux-Arts would like to share its passion for everything beautiful with you, through expositions of renowned artists and its permanent art collection. Here at the Parc Beaux-Arts, art and history go together as finely as ever: authentic woodwork, Murano lamps, Italian design and architectural remains. This subtle mix makes Le Parc Beaux-Arts an exceptional calm setting for truly relaxing stays. The hotel is one of the oldest residences of the city of Luxembourg. Its attic itself is worth the visit! The entire hotel is of artistic and historical interest. From the welcome to the service to the comfort, everything here is personalised for you, whether you are here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Agoda, HotelsClick, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Beaux Arts Luxembourg City
- Parc Beaux-Arts Hotel Luxembourg Luxembourg City