Stayed here in September 2012. Lovely hotel, as good or better than the typical Novotel standards. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Even had a UK socket adapter to borrow, when I discovered I'd left mine at home.
Good location if you arrive by rail, as it's only 10 mins walk. Great for walking over to the older part of the city, and good access to the Petrusse, Restaurant was good too, we don't normally eat dinner in, but when we arrived it felt too much trouble to head off out again.
Free wifi throughout makes it easy to look up places to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Luxembourg Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the UNESCO World Heritage listed historic centre of Luxembourg, 3 minutes from the train station serviced by the TGV East high-speed train. It features 150 modern and comfortable rooms, a bar and a restaurant, as well as 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. Take advantage of the fitness centre and the many nearby tourist attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Luxembourg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Hotel Luxembourg City
- Novotel Luxembourg City Centre
- Luxembourg City Novotel
- Novotel Luxembourg Centre Luxembourg City